5.29.2010

Back to Photography

For the past 6 months, I’ve been busy with my 12-hour work schedule (from Mon-Sat), leaving me super less time to explore my little hobby – playing with light.  I went to Funan Mall yesterday and got to spend quite an amount for my D5000’s additional accessories (unplanned expenses). Darn resources are running low. It should motivate me a bit to use my cam again with those accessories... I figured out, I should have a goal so that I won’t regress!  Can or Cannot? I surely can – I think I really can! (grin)



Anyway, here’s my plan:


*Since Nikon D5000 has Scene Modes, I guess it’s good to try all scenes and produce 1 best shot per scene.

*19 Scene Modes:


Portrait . Landscape . Child Portrait . Sports . Macro
Night Portrait . Night Landscape . Indoor Party . Beach/Snow . Sunset
Dusk/Dawn . Pet portrait . Candlelight . Blossom . Autumn colors
Food . Silhouette . High key . Low key
   
*Next would be to study each scene’s setting so that I would know how to set aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc. – depending on shooting conditions.


*Then use P, A, S and/or M modes without relying in scene modes.


*Schedule: TBA… I still have to plan.




Some Links for Nikon D5000 Users:

No comments:

Post a Comment