6.06.2010

iLike: SCANDAL - Taiyou To Kimi Ga Egaku Story

SCANDAL - “The Most Powerful Japanese Girlie Pop Rock Band”

00005l

scandalshojos 

Japanese schoolgirls playing rock music – cool stuff! With Scandal, I appreciate beauty, fashion and music at the same time. They are a huge fan of Bleach (same as me), and they did an opening song for the anime.

The band is composed of four high school girls from Osaka, Japan: Haruna Ono, Tomomi Ogawa, Mami Sasazaki, and Rina Suzuki.

My favorite member is Mami! I like how she rocks with her guitar… I’m super  inspired to practice more and play as good as she does.

mamiMAMI – my fave!

2789583404_4837830893
RINA

tomomi
TOMOMI

haruna
HARUNA

DSC00621
?

<----Ooopssss.. who says that there are 5 members in this band?

Scandalous.

I wore that schoolgirl thingy when I was in Tokyo - 2007.

Peace :)

 

If you wish to know more about SCANDAL, visit their official website at: http://www.kitty.co.jp/scandal/

*Cheers*

2 comments:

  1. i am also a band member, scandal band inspired and we're singing songs of them, mostly. And we have already performed their, Shoujo S. We're working on their, Doll and Shunkan Sentimental.

    By the way, I'm the bassist. And just like Tomomi, I am also the second voice, haha! Love them!

    Tomomi!
    Rina!
    Mami!
    Haruna!

    ReplyDelete