12.01.2010

Weeks 1-4: Innocent of what’s happening inside my body until…Week 5.

Week 1: Week where last AF started.

Week 2:  DTD. OV.

Week 3: Some signs showing up but I didn’t really mind because they also felt like signs of AF coming. Tender and heavy BBs.

Week 4: I bought a lot of pads because I felt like AF was coming, big time.

Week 5: Some signs of AF coming, but I’m a bit bothered why it’s delayed…thought I was sick or something’s wrong with my system. When I told my friend about it, she told me to by a HPT. She bought one for me… we tested and it was a big fat POSITIVE.

My eyes were fixed on the test pack from the time I dropped pee samples until the lines became red. Two red lines… and my future flashed so fast in my mind, I could see where my life was going now. I found direction. I found hope, a sparkle of light at the end of the tunnel. I’m going to be a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment