3.22.2011

Taking Healthy Options as a Mom-To-Be

My recent trip to the mall did not end in vain. I found my way to a Healthy Options store in search of nuts, granola bars and healthy snacks pregnant women ought to eat. Lately, I've been feeling guilty eating a lot of salted adobo nuts, flavored popcorn and yummy junk food. As calories, sodium and cholesterol pile up in unknown numbers, my guilt has been piling up too.
I found Mommy Bars and Blueberry Granola Bars interesting. Plus, I took a little trip to the body care department and found Chamomile Deo Body Spray and  Jason Cocoa Butter Lotion for my growing bump. I'm totally conscious over stretch marks and I feel like my skin really needs a lot of healthy moisture, rather than chemical-made moisturizers. 
Total cost  for the 4 items: P1300.00.

1 comment: