2.26.2010

iLike: Lenka

I must admit, I’ve shut myself away from music for a couple of years because I concentrated much on painting, taking photos and of course, work. Geez…now I feel like I’m the last person to know about Lenka’s music. But at least I’m not too late, right?.. After hearing her song The Show I searched other songs by Lenka and I found myself loving  them all! Trouble is a Friend and Skipalong are also my personal favorites.



What I like most about Lenka is her brilliant mix of music and art. Her album cover and all the illustrations associated to her are eye-candy material.  It’s some sort of naïve-art, vintage craft style -thanks to her creative partner James Gulliver Hancock!  I think of evolving into this kind of genre, soon. It’s inspirational.  Oh Oh.


Lenka’s Official Website:  http://www.lenkamusic.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment